Student learning is enhanced when teachers and librarians work collaboratively. This cutting-edge guide offers a model for collaboration that incorporates information literacy and technology standards to engage students and move them to higher-order thinking skills and greater achievement.
• More than two dozen ready-to-use tables, charts, rubrics, and sample lesson plans
• A research process explored through a variety of research models
• Sample collaborative units that illustrate key concepts, strategies, and implementation
• Comparison charts and grids showing AASL and ISTE standards
• A glossary of key pedagogical terms and their relationship to inquiry-based learning
• A bibliography of professional, practical print and online resources on inquiry-based learning and collaboration